2009年5月21日星期四

GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!! AGGGGGGHHH...

Really don't understand what are inside the brain of foreign country student...
I'll name him as Mr.C...this is the worst case senario...the story is like this..
Me and my sister (Wei) was walking back to our apartment and suddenly heard someone was calling us...and we found that it a foreign guy was trying to stop us while we are aheading to the left...

we decided to use the stairs instate of using the left so that the guy will give up to knowing use..
Guess what?! he was chasing use behind and asking us to stop walking... and trying to ask phone number and email...
We were force to give everything to him which is the phone number and also email to him..
usually we can just ignore the people which we are not interest in...


AGGG!!!!the story did not end like this...i accidentaly met him today...while i am walking back to my apartment....guess waht? swt... he was asking my phone number again!!!!and he keep forcing me to asking my number when my answer is a no....
and it is really rediculaous that he asking me to pray to my god asking my god whether he is a right guy or not...=.="" Come on. i choose my man, not the god... god is just guide you to be a good person. religion is a very very sensitive thing... how can he talk lik this before knowing that what is buddish practise and the core value of it?

i vomit when i get to home... cos i really cannot stand the smell of the perfume..and also the saliva that stick to my lips.....yeak!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid stupid stupid!!!

really cannot understand why he cannot understand that reject is reject... no means no... get away from me!!!!
Get away from me!!!!

没有评论: