2009年5月29日星期五

How much....

Am i look like chicken? TMD...
Was walking back to home at 2am after singing in mybox with my sister..
A black imported car was stop half way on the road,

guess what? a nigerian scroll down the window and ask "How Much?" !#$^#^&*()_
I wanted to shout back "Fuck YOU!" but i choose to ignore and continue walking back...cause i scare if i shout so.. he will really jump out of the car and drag me into the car...so scary

He remind me the nigerian that i have met before, who keep on asking me the phone and telling me that i am the girl that he wanted to marry...!#$%^&

tolong lar... i am not chicken... and i don't look like chicken!!!

anyway, girls...do not walk along, even that you have a girl accompany with you... it still may not safty even your accomodation is very near to your destination.. cos me and my sister feel super unsecure at that moment.... no more midnight activities...

6 条评论:

applegate 说...

must take care eh..so dangerous..try get a pepper spray.

ShAnNy 说...

hahahaha... do you think that peper spray useful for a big tough nigerian???
it is only useful for the asian..haha

applegate 说...

hahah...I dont know..but if spray to eyes should be painful gua...if still cant work, then kick at the groin! hehe;p

匿名 说...

i tell u... don ever walk at mid night just two of u girls...
i will kill u next time once i know!!!
warn u now!!! black mail~

by the way can u use msn blog???

匿名 说...

who said cannot~ but better dont lar.. that night i also forgot about we have to bring a hair spray along with us d~ will remember the next time~ hahaha~
-vivien-

ShAnNy 说...

Lazy to change msn blog lar...
an i am used to this blog spot d..haha
yaya, i won't d..never as i have mention in the blog..