2009年11月15日星期日

To be continue

Honostly, i was very sad when i heard that a very good friend of mine (i name it S) didn't managed to get first class and the leadership or the industrial award..Instead, she is the one who deserve then me...She is a very kind hearted person as well, She share everything to me, including answer/notes/knowledge and also her own life story...Well, i was not good in mind map and i don't think that mind map is good before i met her...I can still remember that we were dicussting how to finished the T&D sylibous in 2 weeks, She suggest that we should do summary in every chapter..in mind map!i wasn't agree in my heart at the begining.. but i know that i have to cop with people's way if i need to cooperate with partners..I still remember that i did one of the chapter 'traditional methods of training'...I read sentence by sentence.... again and again, even called up my ex or ask people around when i get confuse with the theory (as my understanding was not that good), try to remember the best how she done her mindmap and do it in her way..Guess what? i did three times for the 1st chapter of mindmap...Wishing that she won't complaint about my messy map..haha
We didn't finished as what we plan (finished the whole book for 2 weeks...)But we have done it right before the finals...And i really realize that mind map do help alot..especially when we have no time to study... Guess what, i only use half day ++ to revise TnD..as it is really easy to memorize the point..and i got an A in this subject..Thanks to my friend who teach me mindmap and study together with me with the training..Thanks to my friend around me, scarify their time just to explain to me...what does the theory means..i really appreciate the moment that much..
I still remember that we look tired few days before the finals...the eyes were swelling,i was sick and she has no appitite to have any of the food...Another study group of mind were blank as well......They never give up on me...and never blame me as i dind't speed up in finishing the 10 paper,i spend 4 hours for the chiroteraphy...i was touch, eyes tear were nearly drop because they didn't say anything about my problems but still gives caring to me...ah Yap, who i have mention in the previos blog..and i needed to mention him once again..Thanks to him again becasue he scarify his time ..sending me in and out, he should have get 1st class if he use that few hours in studyig..yap, for me you are the best as well...

1 条评论:

Vernon 说...

Shanny,
You really have wonderful friends... For you to have them and for them to have you as friends is indeed a blessing of good Kamma =)