2010年12月9日星期四

A dIZZY DAY~~

Honey Honey and Honey... guess i won't remember i have bought a botel of honey until i felt that i am going to sick....(That is a bad sign!!)

Argh!! the progression of my work is really slow though that i really manage to work on it. Slept at 3AM! due to Insomnia!! Cause I heard snoring sound in my room!!! ...... (But then only i figure out that it is actually encore from the chanting music that i played :P)...scare me wei!!

Now i really do appreciate when my sister sleep together with me... I only manage to sleep peacefully and early (i used to sleep around 11pm if i sleep with her ) cause i know that someone is beside me... :P

Anyway, i hate assignment though that i know it is not going to easy to acheive the target that i ask for... Learn to like it from todoy :P

CAOZ!

没有评论: