2011年7月3日星期日

My 3rd day in Comet Road.

Shifted into a new house, ground floor and lucky enough, my room window is facing house garden, not the backyard.. high wall..

It is the 3rd day staying in the new house and surprisingly, I love the new environment.
Especially seeing kids running, cheering, having fun on the ground that right infront of my house..

Well, I see a cute little british boy today, wearing a blue shirts, without any shoes or sleepers... running around with his little sister... probably they are playing catch...they remind me playing with my cousin sisters and brothers back in Malaysia.. :) How nice if they were here:)

3 条评论:

乔伊斯~jOyCe 说...

okok, i understand d.. next time i ask my bro play wit u and wei wei on the field... without any shoes or slippers!!! LOLX~~~ i miss the tree behind that can climb up easily.. and the time we use to bath behind the toilet.. using the 'dalam' water..LOL and of cz!! barbie!!! LOL.. u knw i knw~~ hehe

ShAnNy 说...

wa... speaking of that I still remember that you brother lied to us.. saying that there is an 'ungaga' chasing us badly behind... and my slipper flied away... I think is behind 'jim jim house'

Yeah, I missed those day... climbing trees... manga, and ang mo than..!! wuhooo!! sayang we didn't have camera that time.. to records our treasure memory..

乔伊斯~jOyCe 说...

yaya~~ super duper like~~ ya.. camera is quite expensive that time.. cant really afford..especially using 'camera film' tat time.. cannot delete one!!!lol.