2009年4月20日星期一

Another day...20 April 2009

Woke up at 730am today^^
Prepare and wait for vernon to bring me to mid velly to change note (Rup) as am going to Bali for vacation soon...muahhaha and now i am a millionaire in INDON...hahha
We reach at about 11 and manage to catch a movie at 1130..shopaholic...
It is talking about a girl who love to shopping and won't think any consiquences... buy 1st and suffer later...
Credit card is really a devil when the statement come and ask money for you to clear the debt although that it is a best friend with you the moment you swap it and take the goods off... just lik that....haha
And vernon are so agree with it,hehehe he even ask me to keep all his credit card so that he won't spend unneccecery stuff as he will have no oppurtunity to buy anything as he wish anymore...hahaha..good news for me.. bad news for him...time to learn how to finance himself anyway...haha
We reach home around 6pm and have a quick dinner, then vernon borrow my room to sleep as he needed to work at 10pm. I switch on the tv and my laptop and continue hongkong drama in master room and waiting for my sister back from cameran....

The sky begin to dark and the weather turn cold... my sister back at last... with lots of flowers..cactus, vagie, and some key chain...that's her pattern...and i knew it she will spend all the money that borrowed from me...swt...another high spending girl..

I received call from one of my old friend AJ, nice and warming greating make my day... haha..he is the only nigeria friend who continue to be freind after he get to know that i have boyfriend... and he is very understanding..and fit tightly in malaysia culture... one word..GOOD GUY..haha

I manage to talk to my mother at least and great her happy birthday... all the while she have been work hard for her daugthers...
I really wish i can go back at the moment i talk to my mother..
and tell her that i don't want to study master in UK anymore as real life ..
experience is more important... and vernon and one of my very old friend in US told me that if i perform good in the company they will just sponser me for further study...doesn't it great?
....hrm... still pending... pending.... and blur ...hahaha

What my sister say is true...
There is only another year to complete the master...
And now is economic recession.. it is the best time to study as now high unemployment rate..
And people will get lazy once they have touch and feel the greatness of the money....and wil not think to study master anymore....

However, what vernon say is true...
My intension is just to go there enjoy the life in UK, why should i struggling on the paper and go through the hard time while enjoying the life there instead of just take few months vacation enjoying there?
And all of the stuff that i study in UK is all UK Base but now malaysia....and i have study Master in malaysia if i really wanted to have a certificate of Master... cos it helps me in the malaysia market and the real life...
And Alot of management people do good in the company although that they didn't study about it... few of a very good cases... My grandaunty, grandaunty friends and also vernon thane....

But i always follow what my daddy said... don't think to much... everything will be fine.. just concerntrate on current stuff will do... Good Stategy... which i lik the most...hahaha



Night Everyone

2 条评论:

乔伊斯~jOyCe 说...

很可惜你没拿marketing,真的枉费了你与生俱来拥有的才华哦!哈哈

ShAnNy 说...

啊?为什么这么说呢?