2009年4月18日星期六

An tiring day

I woke up by my sister alarm yesterday morning ast 6am, omg... you couldn't have imagine that how bad mood i am as i didn't have a good sleep since my sister having exam...cos sometime i am a light sleeper..
I was stragling on the bed as she really a noise maker..haha...and i jump up from my bed and rush to the window when i heard a loud "banG" sound...ouch!! that's must be very serious .. that was around 8 something... an imported car has crash on a big lorry... wow.. luckly it is an import car.. the whole bumper just drop off... i cannot imagine if it is a kancil or any malaysia car..haha

As usual, turn on my laptop before wash up myself so that i can watch some hongkong series..
Phone rang at around 9am... it was my sister's friend ...pei pei.. a sweet girl that i have ever seen..haha... anyway, she called up just to ask me to get ready to police station and pendaftaran...the place where people make ic...we chit chat abit and hang up the phone around 930am i think... hahaha...both of us are quit talketive..

We (my sister and pei pei) went to the police and report my lost ic, then went to the pendaftaran to redo my ic...The counter representative is a very nice guy.. but their boss are like shit.. he sound so mean and anti chinese to us. he don't even believe that i am sino kadazan and wanted to check my daddy... and keep asking why kadazan have chinese name... and he purposely ask us to step behind and read how much they will be charge for lost ic instate of just telling us straight.. and ask us to take number but there is no customer and we were there just infront of the counter... this old guy... stupid government.!@#$%.. and i has been charge for 110!!!(for your infomation all my friend was charge around 50 only) wow...

Anyway i just keep quit don't want to have so much troble... just pay the 110 and cao.. lazy to fight with stupid dum dum old malay anti chinese guy...

Went to have lunch after that in secret recepi ... but i only ate a butter rice and a bowl of mushroom soup...( nothing to eat there) i spend my sister and her friend as she has do be a very big favor (drivc me to do my ic) ..it cost round 63..wow

I went to pasar malam after that, it was great...but still i have over spent..55 for that night haha
Then i spent another 11 to sing karaoke that night until 130am and i am so so tired..battery is super low...

I went back and chit chat with my sister for awhile ...and that is not AWHILE.... as we found out it was 330am ...time to sleep... zzzz



I went to "pendaftaran" to make mi was so shock that i found that i am actually 22 years old...
time just fly so fast...and it doesn't stop and wait for people..
I just feel that i am so scare to be old

3 条评论:

applegate 说...

U so relax eh..while i struggling for my finals..Haha!
Btw, 22years old is just the beginning of the young's life la!=p

Tsui Ying 说...

hsuan, so where did u foubd ur ic?

ShAnNy 说...

.....guess what, it is in my small beg that i used to bring to swimming!!!