2009年6月4日星期四

Clubbing doesn't suit me...


Just finished bathing, clearing all the sweats and virus on the body...

Yap, i went to clubbing today, it was....hm what should i put it in a word.. excited?fun?boring?pain?or suffering?

Anyway, It is actually excited at the very beginning when i step into the club,

I decided to drink bit by bit towards the alcohol that they given to me...

and guess what, i dance with all my marketing friends..in the dancing floor....

It was fun in the beginning, but after a time i feel sophisticated when the people are getting crowded in the dancing pool...and started to feel that my legs are pain...and i am not high at all..

So i decided to take alcohol....without and mixture... so that i can get drunk a bit in order to dance happyly... yes i admit...it was so happy...


However, bored mood began to reply my excitement... I began to feel that what is the used of dancing there? It is just waste of energy, and always being harras by unknown...what for? And i am suffering after i get drunk.... begin to feel vomiting something... that was not good at all....

I am so tired... and wishing that i can go back home earlier, wishing that someone who can appear in front of me and said... "i bring you home"....i really wish in that moment... while sitting in the red hard sofa resting, trying the best not to think of tiredness, feeling badly after consuming alcohol, and the leg pain as well....


We decided to go back home at 3 and reach nilai around 4++... and decided to take a bath...washing all the bacteria that might be on the skins and hair...


Anyway, I have tried clubbing before,and it is really not my meal...however really appriciate the marketing friends (especially the guys) who are so gentlemen...protecting the girls whole night. Good job, at least no one was being drag into a stranger car..hahaha.....


I would prefer something which is more peaceful and calm.... something like...erm, listerning to the classic music, brass band, or even have some entertainment with friend during the day time... and sleep at the night...11pm sharp!! cos i love sleeping...


However, it is my most memorable experience in my life... the 1st and the last^^

2 条评论:

vivienlim 说...

hahahaha~~
now u know le~
except for can see leng chai n leng lui~
there's nothing much in the club..
n sometimes u can't see clearly whether is that a leng lui or leng chai ~
coz the heavy make up + the lightning + u drunk ~
lol~ conclusion... we have to be a good girls~~ haha~

ShAnNy 说...

1st and the last..
it really don't feel good...
got leng lui leng chai also no use,
you want meh?